Educators Borrower’s Agreement
- To be responsible for all materials borrowed with my card.
- To pay all fines and fees associated with my card.
- To report the loss, theft, or abuse of my card immediately. I understand that I am responsible for all fines and fees and for any item(s) checked out on my card prior to being reported lost or stolen.
- To report changes in my account information. This includes address, phone, email changes and educator status.
- This is my only Library card from the Annie Porter Ainsworth Memorial Library. This will serve as my personal card as well as my educator card.
Print First & Last Name ______________________
Signature __________________________________ Date_______________
Educator Card FAQs
What are educator privileges?
- Charge limit: 40 items
- Hold limit: 20 items
- Overdue limit: 5 items
-Please note that you are still responsible for all fines and fees associated with this card.
Am I eligible for an educator card?
Educators who live or work in the Sandy Creek Central School District are eligible for an educator card. This includes K-12 classroom teachers in public and private schools, daycare center teachers and homeschoolers.
To apply for an educator card, you will need to appear in person at the library with the following items:
- Photo ID (e.g., driver’s license)
- Proof of current address (proof can consist of a piece of mail addressed to the applicant)
- Your current library card (if you have one).
- Proof of educator status can be in the form of a teacher photo ID, a homeschooler teacher ID provided by the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA), or a copy of your current Letter of Intent (LOI).
I already have a library card. Can I also have an educator card?
You may only possess one library card. If you are currently an Annie Porter Ainsworth Memorial Library card holder and wish to change your profile to an educator card, it is possible. In order for your profile to be changed you must come in person to the library with all the above required materials.
Your current card’s profile will be changed in our system and you will continue using the same card with educator privileges.
The educator card is limited to one per family